Lien Search is available as a premium feature. Contact Sales to inquire more about access.
Middesk customers in the lending and financing spaces may perform due diligence on entities as part of their underwriting process. The Lien Search product helps speed up diligence workflows by returning UCC1 data for liens associated with a registered entity as of the request date. Each search provides details about each of these liens, including:
- Debtor: the individual or entity that owes money to another party.
- Secured Party: the entity to whom money is owed.
- Filing Date: the date when the UCC1 was filed.
- Lapse Date: the date when the UCC1 will lapse.
- File Number: the file number of the UCC1 from which the data is sourced.
- Status: whether or not the lien is active.
For details on how to request a Lien Search via the Orders API, see the Liens section of our API Reference.
Updated 6 months ago